My photo
A form of expressionism in the 21st century

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping things up...

Last day of 2011. This year has come and gone by very fast but I'd have to say this year is one of the most eventful years I've ever had!

Some of the things that happened to me in the year 2011:
  • Interned at The Women's Weekly Magazine
  • Graduated from College with Diploma
  • Went on a family trip to Hong Kong
  • Moved to the UK
  • Completed one semester in University as an undergraduate
  • Spent this Christmas and New Years in Holland
Like everyone else, my year has been filled with ups and downs (mostly ups hehe) and I enjoy every bit of it, good or bad to the fullest as these are memories nonetheless. What I cannot believe is that I've moved to the UK for 3 months already! Time sure does move by quickly!

As the year is coming to an end, it is time again to make a new list of new year resolutions. I find it really hard to keep them most of the time but I still make a new one each year haha but I guess it is always good to stay motivated and having a list of unresolved resolutions somewhat pushes me to do better in life.

Here's wishing everyone Happy New Year and may the year 2012 bring you more happiness, prosperity and good health!

No comments: