My photo
A form of expressionism in the 21st century

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Themepark, a burst of colours and childhood memories

I had wanted to test my Digital Harinezumi out further and
was struggling to come up with a good location.

Then I thought where else could it be better than to take
these old looking photographs
at a place where everyone must've spent in their childhood; a themepark.









Two ferries wheels in a theme park, what's the point?



Roller-coaster!!




When I looked back at these photographs,
it really does remind me of the days when I was still a child.

I remember when I was young,
Dad would bring me to "Pesta" when it came to town.
I remember, he would go on the scariest rides with me
eventhough he was more afraid of it than I am.
I remember a lot of happy memories from when I was little.
I remember...

No comments: